February 10, 2023
You can score big when you ride Valley Metro to this week's Super Bowl events in downtown Phoenix. Here's 5 reasons why:
1. Detours, traffic and parking are no fun. Light rail will take you directly to the downtown events with final trips at 2 a.m., Feb. 9-12.
2. We have 12 free park-and-rides and five overflow parking lots in Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa, so there’s plenty of space available to bring the family and climb aboard.
3. You and your family’s fare are included with the NFL OnePass app QR code for events at Phoenix Convention Center and Hance Park, Feb. 9-12. Download and register in advance to save time.
4. Ambassadors will be available across the system and at all the downtown Phoenix light rail stations to help guide travelers to their destinations.
5. Use the Valley Metro app to plan your travel in advance. Riders can plan a trip, track vehicles in real time and check rider alerts. Mobile fare is also available in the Valley Metro app in time for all the Big Game festivities. Create an account in the app to be ready to purchase mobile fare.
Bookmark valleymetro.org/SBgameplan for maps, bus service information to State Farm Stadium, helpful tips and more. Stay up-to-date on service by following us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Also note that Customer Service at (602) 253-5000 is available during extended hours on Feb. 9-11, 8 a.m. to midnight and Feb. 12, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Remember, safety is everyone’s job. While there will be a significant security and law enforcement presence in downtown Phoenix and across the system, if you see something, say something. Download the Alert Valley Metro app and report any suspicious items or behavior. We always ask that riders continue to be vigilant in all their travels.