I-10 WB closed overnight between Seventh Street and Seventh Avenue for tunnel maintenance. Ramps from SR 51 SB and Loop 202 WB to I-10 WB closed. I-10 WB traffic can use I-17 NB starting near Sky Harbor Airport to avoid tunnel closure. I-10 WB traffic exiting at Seventh Street will detour beyond closure on McDowell Rd.
|9 p.m. Saturday-7 a.m. Sunday|
Loop 101 EB (Pima Freeway) ramp to SR 51 SB closed for sign installation. Use other SB routes.
|11 p.m. Friday-3 p.m. Saturday|
SR 51 SB narrowed to one lane between Bell Rd. and Shea Blvd. for sign installation. Bell Rd. off-ramp will be closed. Please be prepared to merge safely in work zone.
|11 p.m. Friday-3p.m. Saturday|
SR 51 SB narrowed to one lane between Shea Blvd. and Northern Ave. for sign installation. Please be prepared to merge safely in work zone.
|10 p.m. Saturday-3 p.m. Sunday|
State Highway Restrictions to Note:
Northern AZ travel:
1) Expect lane restrictions and traffic shifts on I-17 at SR 69 (Cordes Junction), between Camp Verde and SR 179 (Sedona turnoff), and at Munds Park (20 miles south of Flagstaff). Obey reduced speed limits in work zones.
2) Expect reduced speeds, narrowed lanes and traffic shifts from EB to WB lanes on I-40 for bridge work east of Holbrook.
3) Expect lane restrictions and reduced speeds on SR 87 north of Sunflower for paving.
Southern AZ travel:
1) Prince Road over I-10 in Tucson closed through late 2013 for bridge work.
2) Expect lane restriction and reduced speeds at SR 85/B8 intersection in Gila Bend
3) EB SR 90 approaching I-10 in Benson closed. EB traffic will be shifted to WB lanes.
Find information about highway projects outside Metro Phoenix at azdot.gov/statewide.